Projects per year
I am an environmental social scientist with interests in rural policy, food systems transformation, agricultural resilience and social network analysis.
- British Academy (2021-23). Tropical peatland climate resilience: transforming governance of climate risks for poverty reduction in Indonesia, Peru and the Congo Basin (Project Manager)
- UKRI (2020-2021). Resilient dairy: socio-technical innovation for dairy resilience and sustainability (Project Manager/Researcher)
- Plant Health Centre (2021). Mapping information networks that influence farmer behaviours related to IPM adoption (MINIF)
- SFC UIF (2020-2021). Islands Knowledge Exchange Webinar Series
- SEFARI ROF (2021). Exploring the Twitterverse: Developing novel approaches to scaling the dissemination of expert knowledge on social media platforms in Scotland.
- Scottish Government Strategic Research Programme (2020-2021). Local assets, local decisions and community resilience
- Defra & Natural England (2020-2021). Uplandia: Systems modelling for evidence-informed peatland policy (Project Manager/Researcher)
Master, The Royal Agricultural University
2019 → 2020
Bachelor, University of Edinburgh
2013 → 2017
- 1 Similar Profiles
Dive into details
Select a country/territory to view shared publications and projects
Tropical peatland climate resilience: Transferring governance of Climate risks for poverty reduction in Indonesia, Peru and the Congo Basin
30/04/21 → 29/04/23
7/12/20 → 31/12/21
Meador, JE., Creissen, H. E. & Williams, AW., Jul 2021, Scotland's Rural College (SRUC). 15 p.
Research output: Book/Report/Policy Brief/Technical Brief › Research briefOpen AccessFile68 Downloads (Pure)
Understanding the response to Covid-19 - Exploring options for a resilient social and economic recovery in Scotland’s rural and island communitiesCurrie, M., McMorran, R., Hopkins, J., McKee, A. J., Glass, J., Wilson, R., Meador, JE., Noble, C., Craigie, MC., Piras, S., Bruce, F., Williams, AW., Pinker, A., Jones, SJ., Maynard, CM. & Atterton, J., 24 Mar 2021, 32 p.
Research output: Book/Report/Policy Brief/Technical Brief › Research report › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile211 Downloads (Pure)
Stewart, GB., Glendell, M., McMorran, R., Troldborg, M., Gagkas, Z., Ovando, P., Roberts, M., Maynard, CM., Williams, AW., Clay, G. & Reed, MSR., 7 May 2021, 68 p.
Research output: Book/Report/Policy Brief/Technical Brief › Research report › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile13 Downloads (Pure)
1 Jul 2021
Activity: Talk, evidence or presentation types › Oral presentation
2011 → 2021
Activity: Participating in or organising an event types › Organising a conference, workshop, ...