Projects per year
Biomass Valorisation to Value-Added Bioproducts Development, Enzyme & Bioprocess Technology (including food bioprocessing technologies), Microbial Secretomics and Glyco-biotechnology, Bioactive Natural Products, and Functional Microbiome Interactions.
March 2020-July 2020: UM6P University, Morocco;
2019-Feb., 2020: Estonian University of Life Sciences, Tartu, Estonia;
2016-2019: Tallinn University of Technology, Tallinn, Estonia;
2010-2016: National University of Ireland Galway, Ireland
2009-2010: MITS University, Lakshmangarh, India
To date, I have experience as a Supervisor/Co-Supervisor of 34 B.Sc. 4th Year Students; 08 M.Sc. Students; 10 PhD students (04 awarded, 03 submitted, 03 under progress) and 04 Postdoc researchers.
Self/project-funded hardworking and motivated Visiting Researchers, Postdocs, PhD and Master Students are most welcome to join our research team at SRUC.
- Senior Editor, Scientific Reports [IF: 4.3], Nature Publishing Group, 2014- to date
- Associate Editor, Microbial Cell Factories [IF: 5.3], Biomed Central, 2017-to date
- Associate Editor, Microbiome [IF: 14.65], Biomed Central, 2018-to date
- Editor, Biotechnology Advances [IF: 14.227], Elsevier, 2019-to date
- Associate Editor, Environmental Microbiome [IF: 5.78], Biomed Central, 2018-to date
- Associate Editor, Critical Reviews in Biotechnology [IF: 8.43], Taylor & Francis, 2020-to date
- Associate Fellow of National Academy of Biological Sciences (Asso FNABS), India;
- Distinguish International Professor of IFST, China;
- Fellow of Academy of Microbiological Sciences (FAMSc), India
- Fellow of Indian Mycological Association (FIMS), India;
- Fellow of Linnaean Society (FLS), London, UK;
- Fellow of Mycological Society of India (FMSI) India;
- Fellow of National Academy of Agricultural Sciences (FNAAS), India
- Honorary Member of Iranian Biofuel Society (IBS);
- Honorary Member of Novel Global Community Educational Foundation (NGCEF), Australia;
- Honorary Member, Fungi of Egypt, Faculty of Science, The University of Suez Canal Ismailia, Egypt;
- Member of Royal Society of Biology, UK (MRSB);
- Secretary of European Mycological Association;
- Visiting Professor, SCBG, China;
- Visiting Professor, SHUATS, India;
- Visiting Professor, SZIU, Hungary
PhD, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University
Award Date: 10 Aug 2009
Master, Barkatullah University
Award Date: 30 Jun 2004
Bachelor, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University
Award Date: 30 Jun 2002
- 1 Similar Profiles
Dive into details
Select a country/territory to view shared publications and projects
Srivastava, N., Shrivastav, A., Singh, R., Abohashrh, M., Srivastava, K. R., Irfan, S., Srivastava, M., Mishra, P. K., Gupta, V. K. & Thakur, V. K., 1 Feb 2021, In: Journal of Renewable Materials. 9, 4, p. 615-636 22 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Review article › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile
Selvamani, S., Dailin, D. J., Gupta, V. K., Wahid, M., Keat, H. C., Natasya, K. H., Malek, R. A., Haque, S., Sayyed, R. Z., Abomoelak, B., Sukmawati, D., Varzakas, T. & El Enshasy, H. A., 6 Aug 2021, (First published) In: Applied Sciences (Switzerland). 11, 16, 7247.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Review article › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile8 Downloads (Pure)
Sharma, M., Bhat, R., Usmani, Z., McClements, D. J., Shukla, P., Raghavendra, V. B. & Gupta, V. K., 20 May 2021, (First published) In: Biomolecules. 11, 5, 768.
Research output: Contribution to journal › EditorialOpen AccessFile6 Downloads (Pure)
Biogenic enabled in-vitro synthesis of nickel cobaltite nanoparticle and its application in single stage hybrid biohydrogen productionSrivastava, N., Mohammad, A., Srivastava, M., Syed, A., Elgorban, A. M., Bahadur Pal, D., Mishra, P. K., Yoon, T. & Gupta, V. K., Dec 2021, In: Bioresource Technology. 342, 126006.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-review
Srivastava, N., Srivastava, M., Abd_Allah, E. F., Singh, R., Hashem, A. & Gupta, V. K., May 2021, In: Chemosphere. 271, 129537.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Review article › peer-review